Last Updated on
This page list courses offered by Kenyatta University into the School of Law and the admission requirement (qualification) to gain admission: If you’re still having difficulties with getting admission in Kenyatta University, we have some post that may be of benefit to you.
Admission requirements to study Law in Kenyatta University
- Candidates must have a mean grade of C+ (Plus) at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or equivalent with a minimum of Grade B (Plain) in English / Kiswahili OR at least two principles passes at an advanced level or an equivalent qualification OR
- A degree from a recognized University OR
- A Credit pass in a diploma in Law from an accredited institution.
Follow Fatherprada on Facebook
- Kenyatta University: School of Humanities and Social Science
- Kenyatta: School of Creative Arts, Film and Media Studies
- Kenyatta University: School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Kenyatta University: School of Engineering and Technology
- Kenyatta University: School of Hospitality and Tourism
- Kenyatta University: School of Applied Human Science
- Kenyatta University – School of Education
- Kenyatta University: School of Public Health
- Kenyatta University: School of Medicine
- Kenyatta University: Securities, Diplomacy and Peace Studies
Enebeli Ifeanyi is a graduate of Information science and a Counselor at Fatherprada’s blog. He loves Poetry and Philosophy but hates Mathematics. A reader by day and a writer by night. He hails from Ezionum in Ukwuani L.G.A.