Springfield College majors and acceptance rate
Springfield College, located in the Northwest region of the United States is a 4-year Christian liberal arts college in western North Carolina and the region’s oldest institution of higher learning operating on its original site. Nestled among the mountains, Mars Hill confers bachelor’s degrees in 33 academic majors. As a Christian institution, Mars Hill holds regular chapel services at the Broyhill Chapel featuring a solid cherry pulpit made from a campus tree.
Is Springfield College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Springfield College is 63%. For every 100 applicants, 63 are admitted. This means the school is selective; hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Springfield College a good school?
Springfield College is a good school that educates the whole person in spirit, mind, and body for leadership in service to others. Springfield College is the best destination for those seeking a well-rounded education, strong academics, experiential learning opportunities, and active and fulfilling co-curricular and athletic involvement.
What is Springfield College known for?
Springfield College is known for being ranked as one of the nation’s top producers of Fulbright scholars and one of the top 10 colleges in the North. The game of basketball was invented at Springfield College.
Is Springfield College a party school?
Yes, Springfield College is a party school.
What major is Springfield College known for?
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Physician assistant
- Physical therapy/therapist
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Occupational therapy/therapist
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Athletic training/trainer
- Business administration and management
- General studies
- Biological and biomedical sciences
- Rehabilitation and therapeutic professions
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Computer and information sciences
- English language and literature
- Health/health care administration/management
- Parks, recreation and leisure facilities management
- American/united states studies/civilization
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Art therapy/therapist
- Marketing/marketing management
- Environmental science
- Nutrition sciences
- Commercial and advertising art
- Therapeutic recreation/recreational therapy
- Biology/biological sciences
- Mathematics and computer science
- Art/art studies