Having to memorize your phone number and remember it when you need it can be tedious sometimes, especially when you have multiple numbers. Due to this, we have written this article to introduce you to ways through which you can know your Airtel number quickly. These methods are sure to come in handy and will be useful sometime in the future. Whether it is to fill in a form or to exchange contacts with someone.
In our world of communication technology, identification is integral. To distinguish one individual from another, every SIM card has its unique number. These identification numbers have as many as 11 digits, making them difficult to memorize. Airtel, like other cellular network providers, understands the plight of users and has made available some methods through which you can check your number. These methods are safe and completely free.
In this article, we have curated different methods to help you check your Airtel number.
- HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NUMBER USING USSD CODE.
- Dial the USSD code *121#
- Input the number 3 on the pop menu which represents the ‘manage my account’.
- Input the number 4 on the pop menu which represents the ‘My number’.
- Your number will appear on the screen.
- HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NUMBER BY CALLING A FRIEND.
- Dial the phone number of any of your friends.
- Your number will be visible on their screen.
- Ask them to send it to you politely.
- HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NUMBER BY REQUESTING CALL BACK.
- Dial *140*friends’ number#.
- They will get a message with your phone number saying, “Please call me back”.
- You can politely ask for your phone number from them.
- HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NUMBER THROUGH CUSTOMER CARE.
- Call customer care on either of these numbers. 121 or 111.
- Follow the instructions accordingly to speak to a representative.
- Request your phone number, and it will be called out for you happily.
- Write down the number as it is being called, so you do not forget it.
- HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NUMBER USING MYAIRTEL APP
- Download the MyAirtel app from the play store or apps store.
- Launch the app, go to the home page, and click on ‘Manage My Account’.
- Select ‘view and add account’ in the next pop menu.
- Your phone number will appear on your screen. Store accordingly.
NOTE: The MYAirtel app is a resourceful application that should be possessed by every Airtel user. The application helps users to navigate the internet using the Airtel SIM and seek solutions to some of their problems. With the MyAirtel app, you can recharge your airtime, buy data, and get quick replies to questions regarding the network and your SIM.
- HOW TO CHECK AIRTEL NUMBER USING IVR (INTERACTIVE VOICE RESPONSE).
- Dial and call 121.
- Follow dutifully, the response of the IVR to perform your operation.
- Your number will be communicated to you.
NOTE: IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. It has an automated interactive telephone message, programmed to respond to you based on inputs. The IVR is always on hand to sort out all your problems, including how to check your Airtel number.
These methods to check your number should be taken seriously someday. They will come in handy in the future, and you will be glad you stumbled on this.