Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota majors and acceptance rate
Located in the midwest region of the united state, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is a small, Catholic liberal arts college in Winona, MN, that offers comprehensive undergraduate and graduate programs. About 1,300 students are enrolled in the residential undergraduate College at the Winona Campus and more than 4,300 students are enrolled in the Schools of Graduate and Professional Programs. The university delivers education to its adult learners through campuses in Minneapolis, Winona, and Nairobi, Kenya; centers in Apple Valley, Rochester, and Oakdale; and at numerous other locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Jamaica, as well as online.
Is Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at City College of New York is 82%. For every 100 applicants, 82 are admitted. This means the school is very open to all qualified students. If you meet Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting accepted.
Is Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota University a good school?
Yes. Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota University is a good school where you’ll find like-minded peers, faculty, and staff who share your commitment to seek beyond the known, strive beyond the done-that, and roll out a safety net when needed. Whether you’re on campus or online, you’ll find the Saint Mary’s community is vibrant, welcoming, and accessible.
What is Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota known for?
Guided by its Lasallian Catholic heritage, Saint Mary’s University is listed No. 1 in Minnesota for its online MBA and its online business master’s programs, according to U.S. News and World Report’s latest rankings
Why should I go to Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota?
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is a nationally prominent and regionally dominant university that transforms individuals and communities through an education that emphasizes excellence, aligns with workforce needs, provides access and flexibility to support their student needs, and develops ethically-guided graduates leading in their communities and succeeding in their careers
The followings are popular majors at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota:
- Business administration and management
- Health/health care administration/management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse,
- Information science/studies
- Marketing/marketing management
- Biology/biological sciences,
- Elementary education and teaching
- Criminal justice/police science
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Public health
- Environmental biology
- Pre-physical therapy studies
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Human services
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Graphic design
- Social science teacher education
- Christian studies
- English language and literature/letters
- Lay ministry
- International/global studies
- Computer science
- Spanish language teacher education
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Actuarial science
- Public relations-advertising-and applied communication
- English/language arts teacher education
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Industrial technology/technician
- Spanish language and literature
- General literature,
- Theology/theological studies,
- Musical theatre
- Fine/studio arts
- Music performance
- Music management
- Radiologic Technology/science – radiographer
- Business, management, marketing, and related support services