The University of Arkansas at Little Rock majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, The University of Arkansas at Little Rock offers both a traditional and online college education. As a metropolitan research university in the heart of Arkansas, UA Little Rock offers more than 100 undergraduate and graduate degrees designed to challenge and prepare students to be innovators and responsible leaders in their fields.
Is the University of Arkansas at Little Rock hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is 56%. For every 100 applicants, 56 are admitted. This means the school is moderately selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of Arkansas at Little Rock’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of Arkansas at Little Rock a good school?
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a good school that is dedicated to improving students’ lives and enhancing the communities. The school is a leading urban and metropolitan university that engages the city, the region, and beyond through excellent teaching, research and partnerships.
What is the University of Arkansas at Little Rock known for?
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is known for being widely recognized for its involvement in public issues such as race and ethnicity, criminal justice, and pre-kindergarten to 12th-grade education. Also known to develop the intellect of students; discover and disseminate knowledge; serve and strengthen society by enhancing awareness in scientific, technical, and cultural arenas; and promote humane sensitivities and understanding of interdependence.
Is the University of Arkansas at Little Rock a party school?
No, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a party school.
What major is the University of Arkansas at Little Rock known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Biology/biological sciences
- Business administration and management
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Computer and information sciences
- Social work
- Elementary education and teaching
- Information science/studies
- Management science
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- English language and literature
- Marketing/marketing management
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Art/art studies
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Professional, technical, business, and scientific writing
- Construction engineering
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Political science and government
- Sign language interpretation and translation
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Fine/studio arts
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- International business/trade/commerce
- Web page, digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Computer engineering technology/technician
- Business/managerial economics
- Public health
- Special education and teaching
- Geology/earth science
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechatronics, robotics, and automation engineering
- Legal studies
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- E, commerce/electronic commerce
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Environmental/environmental health engineering
- Systems engineering