Last updated on May 31, 2021 by The Counselor
As Growth Mindset is becoming increasingly popular in schools there is a need to keep the minds of students rejuvenated by thought provoking quotes.
When students believe they can do better, get smarter, understand that effort makes them stronger, therefore, they put in extra time and effort, and that leads to higher achievement. A student with a growth mindset does not settle for with failure. They thrive to improve their understanding using good strategies, asking questions, practicing, and changing environment.
A growth mindset according to Carol Dweck is the belief that all abilities are trainable. That nothing is fixed. That we can change everything from intelligence to creativity to athleticism (and even our characters) through persistent and adaptive effort. A growth mindset rejects the claim that abilities are innate and largely fixed.
To have a fixed mindset means – this is who I am and nothing that can be done about it. A student with a fixed mindset embrace intelligent and inborn creative ability over hard work which is the basis of growth mindset…
Fatherprada complied some famous and personal growth mindset quotes. To help implement growth mindset strategies with your student, Fatherprada is given out some personal quotes from his diary! Feel free to print these for personal use.
Powerful Growth Mindset Quotes
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer: Albert Einstein
- Until you’re broken, you never grow into the right pattern: Fatherprada
- Success is not an accident, success is a choice: Stephen Curry
- A good success has a strong foundation: Fatherprada
- Sometimes we need to fail to see the mistakes: Fatherprada
- Don’t tell me how talented you are. Tell me how hard you work. Artur Rubenstein
- Failure can be restrained with hardwork and persistent: Fatherprada
- A thousand times have I failed and a few moment of success gives me the courage to try again: Fatherprada
- I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’ – Muhammad Ali
- He found a rose and embrace the torn: Fatherprada
- Sunset and Sunrise, what is left undone will be undone: Fatherprada
- Do or do not, there is no try: Master Yoda
You can choose to dance without music
You can choose to talk without a voice
You can choose to give without love
But you can’t get success without a sacrifice