Last Updated on
We do not have much information about LASU Nursing Department except for being one of the top known medical courses in LASU. Nursing department in LASU is housed by the College of Medicine under the faculty of Clinical Sciences.
LASU Nursing students are exposed to the fundamental structure of clinical medicine and provide the learning environment for the acquisition of clinical skills required by students upon graduating from medical school.
In LASU, Nursing is a six-year Medical Course and 5-year Medical course for direct entry student
To gain admission into LASU Nursing department, you are expected to have credit passes in not more than two sittings. Credit in the following subjects can get you admission into LASU to study Nursing.
- English Language.
- Agric Science/Geography/Further Mathematics
- A trade Subject
If you want to gain admission through direct entry to study Nursing, you need;
Advanced level (‘A’ Level) passes in three (3) subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and those with Bachelor of Sciences Degree with a second class upper Division in the medical and other allied health sciences can apply.
Please note: LASU accept two sittings for Nursing. That is, you can combine two result to gain admission to study Nursing in LASU
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- UNIOSUN Nursing and Requirement
- College of Medicine University of Lagos Undergraduate Courses
- Direct Entry for Nursing in University of Ibadan (UI)
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?
- Quick Info on Lagos State University College of Medicine
- Obafemi Awolowo University College Health Sciences Courses
- Ambrose Alli University Pre-Degree Courses and Requirements
- Does University of Ibadan Accept IJMB?
- UNILAG Official UTME Cut-off Mark & Admission Requirement
- Delsu Cut off mark and admission requirements