The University of Florida majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, University of Florida is a major, public, comprehensive, land-grant, research university. The state’s oldest, largest, and most comprehensive university, is among the nation’s most academically diverse public universities. The University of Florida has a long history of established programs in international education, research, and service. It was founded in 1853 and is based in Gainesville, Florida.
Is The University of Florida hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at The University of Florida is 31%. For every 100 applicants, 31 are admitted. This means the school is extremely selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet The University of Florida’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is The University of Florida a good school?
The University of Florida is a good school that enables students to lead and influence the next generation and beyond for economic, cultural, and societal benefit.
What is The University of Florida known for?
The University of Florida is known for being one of the best public schools in the nation, a diverse community dedicated to excellence in education and research, and shaping a better future for Florida, the nation, and the world.
Is The University of Florida a party school?
Yes, The University of Florida is a party school.
What major is The University of Florida known for?
- Biology/biological sciences
- Business administration and management
- Political science and government
- Mechanical engineering
- Computer and information sciences
- Exercise physiology
- Marketing/marketing management
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Medical microbiology and bacteriology
- Community health and preventive medicine
- Public relations/image management
- Animal sciences
- Radio and television
- English language and literature
- Management science
- Civil engineering
- Aerospace, aeronautical and astronautical/space engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Agricultural economics
- Family and community services
- Nutrition sciences
- Systems engineering
- Computer engineering
- Chemical engineering
- International/global studies
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Elementary education and teaching
- Sustainability studies
- Materials engineering
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Agricultural teacher education
- Parks, recreation and leisure facilities management
- Fine/studio arts
- Digital arts
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Wildlife, fish and wildlands science and management
- Spanish language and literature
- Public health
- Environmental/environmental health engineering
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Plant sciences
- Environmental science
- African, american/black studies
- Geology/earth science
- Interior design
- Horticultural science
- Women’s studies
- Graphic design
- Biological/biosystems engineering
- Nuclear engineering
- Zoology/animal biology
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Classics and classical languages, literatures, and linguistics
- Surveying technology/surveying
- Special education and teaching
- Music teacher education
- Botany/plant biology
- Landscape architecture
- Food science
- Religion/religious studies
- Athletic training/trainer
- Portuguese language and literature
- Russian language and literature
- Art teacher education
- French language and literature
- Soil science and agronomy
- East asian languages, literatures, and linguistics