While many Facebook users may not see anything wrong with search history, there are still many users who will not risk others seeing who they have been looking up on Facebook. If you fall under the second category, you may want to clear up your Facebook search history before handling over your internet device.
How To Quickly Clear Your Facebook Search History On Desktop.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy > Activity Log.
- In the top left of your activity log, click Filter.
- Scroll to Search History and click the circle to select, then click Save Changes.
- Look back to the left menu, click Clear Searches.
You can follow the image below to understand how to navigate to clear your Facebook search history.
How To Quickly Clear Your Facebook Search History On Mobile
Goto Settings and Privacy on your Facebook app
Click on Settings
Click Activities Log as seen on the image below
Click on filter
A menu will appear beneath the screen, select category
Select Logged actions and other activity
Select Search history
Click on Clear searches.
After clicking on the Clear searches, you should refresh you browser to ensure all your Facebook search history is cleared.