Bridgewater State University majors and acceptance rate
Bridgewater State University, located in the Northwest region of the United States is a public liberal arts college located in Bridgewater, Massachusetts. As the largest college in the Massachusetts state university system outside the University of Massachusetts system, BSU is a place full of opportunities for students, faculty, and staff.
Is Bridgewater State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Bridgewater State University is 82%. For every 100 applicants, 82 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Bridgewater State University a good school?
Bridgewater State University is a good school that is dedicated to the lifelong success of all students, focused on the continuous improvement of its people, and responsible for leading innovation that benefits Southeastern Massachusetts, the commonwealth, and the world.
What is Bridgewater State University known for?
Bridgewater State University is known for offering approximately 3,000 courses in more than 100 areas of study, and is recognized as one of the best universities in the nation for outstanding undergraduate research offerings.
Is Bridgewater State University a party school?
No, Bridgewater State University is not a party school.
What major is Bridgewater State University known for?
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Management science
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- English language and literature
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Accounting and finance
- Marketing/marketing management
- Social work
- Biology/biological sciences
- Secondary education and teaching
- Fine/studio arts
- Health teacher education
- Computer science
- Elementary education and teaching
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Aeronautics/aviation/aerospace science and technology
- Political science and government
- Special education and teaching
- English/language arts teacher education
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Spanish language and literature
- Geology/earth science
- Art teacher education
- Athletic training/trainer
- Drama and dance teacher education
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Music teacher education
- Biology teacher education
- Art history, criticism and conservation