Texas A&M University-Commerce majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Texas A&M University-Commerce has been a leader in education since 1889. They’re a big-name university that cares about people, and its focus is on helping students achieve success. Faculty and staff will know your name and work closely with you to understand your goals and dreams. Professors care about your growth and are your loudest supporters when you walk across the stage to get your degree.
Is Texas A&M University-Commerce hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Texas A&M University-Commerce is 60%. For every 100 applicants, 60 are admitted. This means the school is moderately selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Texas A&M University-Commerce’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Texas A&M University-Commerce a good school?
Texas A&M University-Commerce is a good school that provides a personal, accessible, and affordable educational experience for a diverse community of learners. They engage in creative discovery and dissemination of knowledge and ideas for service, leadership, and innovation in an interconnected and dynamic world.
What is Texas A&M University-Commerce known for?
Texas A&M University-Commerce is known for being the nation’s only agriculture college where students experiment with sustainable growing methods to produce their own wheat, cotton, and corn crops on a 1,300-acre farm
Is Texas A&M University-Commerce a party school?
Yes. Texas A&M University-Commerce is a party school.
The followings are popular majors at Texas A&M University-Commerce:
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Business administration and management
- General studies
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Social work
- Computer and information sciences
- Animal sciences
- Wildlife, fish and wildlands science and management
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Biology/biological sciences
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Management sciences and quantitative methods
- English language and literature
- Public health
- Information science/studies
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Industrial engineering
- Construction engineering
- Marketing/marketing management
- Graphic design
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Spanish language and literature
- Political science and government
- Environmental science
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Rhetoric and composition
- Music performance
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Fine/studio arts
- Equestrian/equine studies
- Radio and television
- Industrial technology/technician
- Special education and teaching
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities