Southeast Missouri State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Shawnee State is a student-focused public university offering a highly personalized, affordable, and accessible education dedicated to the exploration of emerging technologies and emerging ideas. It’s a place where professors know you by name, and where you can make a name for yourself.
Is Southeast Missouri State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Southeast Missouri State University is 72%. For every 100 applicants, 72 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Southeast Missouri State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Southeast Missouri State University a good school?
Yes, Southeast Missouri State University is a good school that prepares today’s students to succeed in tomorrow’s world. They offer the best-value university program; a wide range of high-quality signature programs.
What is Southeast Missouri State University known for?
Southeast Missouri State University is known for being one of the nation’s most academically competitive regional comprehensive universities, recognized for excellence in education, research, engagement, and creativity.
The followings are popular majors at Southeast Missouri State University:
- Health and medical administrative services
- Biology/biological sciences
- Nursing Administration
- Education/teaching of individuals in early childhood special education programs
- Plastics and polymer engineering technology/technician
- Fine arts and art studies
- Business administration and management
- Engineering technologies and engineering, related fields
- Game and interactive media design
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Social sciences
- English language and literature
- Management information systems
- Occupational therapy/therapist
- Marketing/marketing management
- Health/health care administration/management
- Environmental/environmental health engineering
- Computer engineering technology/technician
- General studies
- Special education and teaching
- Kindergarten/preschool education and teaching
- Fine/studio arts
- Athletic training/trainer
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Political science and government
- Design and visual communications
- International relations and affairs