Trine University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the midwest region of the united state, for more than 135 years, Trine University has prepared students like you to lead, succeed and serve. You’ll find excellence in academic programs that offer hands-on experience with real-world projects, in expert faculty mentors who will take the time to care about your education and life goals, in state-of-the-art facilities, and in alumni who impact their communities, nation, and world.
Is Trine University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Trine University is 79%. For every 100 applicants, 79 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. If you meet Trine University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting accepted.
Is Trine University a good school?
Yes, Trine University is a good school that provides high-quality academic programs, actively develops new academic programs and academic experiences, develops additional program delivery methods that fulfill the university’s mission and academic goals, and prepares students for a career or for additional education.
What is Trine University known for?
Trine University is known for its intentional co-curricular experiences to cultivate holistic student development.
Moreover, the school promotes intellectual and personal development through professionally focused and formative learning opportunities, preparing students to succeed, lead and serve.
The followings are popular majors at Trine University:
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Mechanical engineering
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Civil engineering
- Biology/biological sciences
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Business administration and management
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Marketing/marketing management
- Elementary education and teaching
- Computer engineering
- Computer software engineering
- Parks, recreation and leisure facilities management
- Golf course operation and grounds management
- Information science/studies
- English language and literature
- General studies
- English/language arts teacher education
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Social studies teacher education
- Mathematics teacher education