University of Nebraska Kearney majors and acceptance rate
Located in the midwest region of the united state, the University of Nebraska at Kearney is a high-quality, affordable, student-centered regional hub of intellectual, cultural and artistic excellence that has been a prominent part of Nebraska’s higher education landscape for more than a century. What truly distinguishes UNK is its commitment to an outstanding educational experience in a small and personal setting. UNK transforms nearly 7,100 students from across the globe into a close-knit, supportive community of friends; it is a place they will forever call “home.”
Is the University of Nebraska Kearney hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Nebraska Kearney is 78%. For every 100 applicants, 78 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. If you meet the University of Nebraska Kearney’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting accepted.
Is the University of Nebraska Kearney a good school?
Yes, the University of Nebraska Kearney is a good school with a national distinction for a high quality, multidimensional learning environment, engagement with community and public interests, and preparation of students to lead responsible and productive lives in an increasingly diverse, interconnected, interdependent, and technological society.
What is the University of Nebraska Kearney known for?
The University of Nebraska Kearney is known for its academic community designs and continuously reviews programs to ensure that students develop broad intellectual capabilities and awareness of diverse cultures and civilizations in addition to specific academic and career-related knowledge and skills. Moreover, they are known to provide extended broad access to a quality education to all qualified students in the region, especially Nebraska, emphasizing diversity and quality.
The followings are popular majors at the University of Nebraska Kearney:
- Business administration and management
- Elementary education and teaching
- Parks, recreation and leisure studies
- Family and Consumer economics and related services
- General studies
- Operations management and supervision
- Biology/biological sciences
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Social work
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Art/art studies
- Allied health diagnostic, intervention, and treatment professions
- English language and literature
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Special education and teaching
- Computer and information sciences
- Agricultural business and management
- Rhetoric and composition
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Political science and government
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Spanish language and literature
- Business teacher education
- International relations and affairs