Last Updated on
The University of Ibadan (UI) is one of the few approved university by NUC to offer Nursing to undergraduate and graduate student. In fact, if you are looking for the best University to study Nursing through direct entry, then, the University of Ibadan is one of such. Direct entry enables you to gain admission into 200 level to study Nursing in UI.
For Direct Entry, the University of Ibadan accept:
- Nursing Administration
- ‘A’ level passe: .UI requires 2 A’ level passes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics plus UTME requirements
- The University of Ibadan requires two years Post Registration Experience but will give preference to those with more than five years experience and candidates with 1st Degree in health-related disciplines.
For UTME requirements
The University of Ibadan requires 5 or 6 ‘O’ level credit passes at one or two sittings to include English Language, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other one of the following: Economics, Government, Lit-in-English, History, Geography, Physics, (this will be an advantage).
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- UNIOSUN Nursing and Requirement
- LASU Nursing Department Requirement
- College of Medicine University of Lagos Undergraduate Courses
- LAUTECH Distance Learning and Courses
- Does University of Ibadan Accept IJMB?
- Ilese School of Health Courses
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?
- Ambrose Alli University Pre-Degree Courses and Requirements
- Obafemi Awolowo University College Health Sciences Courses
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Part Time Programme and Requirements