Last Updated on
The University of Ibadan (UI) is one of the few approved university by NUC to offer Nursing to undergraduate and graduate student. In fact, if you are looking for the best University to study Nursing through direct entry, then, the University of Ibadan is one of such. Direct entry enables you to gain admission into 200 level to study Nursing in UI.
For Direct Entry, the University of Ibadan accept:
- Nursing Administration
- ‘A’ level passe: .UI requires 2 A’ level passes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics plus UTME requirements
- The University of Ibadan requires two years Post Registration Experience but will give preference to those with more than five years experience and candidates with 1st Degree in health-related disciplines.
For UTME requirements
The University of Ibadan requires 5 or 6 ‘O’ level credit passes at one or two sittings to include English Language, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other one of the following: Economics, Government, Lit-in-English, History, Geography, Physics, (this will be an advantage).
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- College of Medicine University of Lagos Undergraduate Courses
- Does University of Ibadan Accept IJMB?
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?
- Obafemi Awolowo University College Health Sciences Courses
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Part Time Programme and Requirements
- What Unilorin Remedial is all about?
- Delsu Cut off mark and admission requirements
- What is University of Lagos (UNILAG) Acceptance Rate?
- Career type and the degree to lead you there
- About University of Lagos (UNILAG) Diploma and Courses