Last Updated on
Nursing is one of the most sought after medical courses in Nigeria, though few universities offer this course. Fortunately, Osun State University offer Nursing. Uniosun is a multi-campus institution operating the collegiate system, has seven Colleges in six campuses located in the six geopolitical zones of Osun State.
College of Health Sciences, which houses the Department of Nursing Science under Faculty of Clinical Science, is one of the pioneer Colleges of Osun State University, established at the inception of the University in September 2007.
Uniosun Nursing Science students offer the same courses as their colleagues in the Science Faculty at 100 level, but start to offer courses in relevant disciplines from the 200 level.
Uniosun WAEC, NECO or GCE subject combination for Nursing must include the five subjects below. This means, if you fail or have E8 or D7 in any other subjects, the ones listed below must not be less than a CREDIT
- English Language.
For JAMB, Uniosun Nursing department requires Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
For those seeking Direct Entry into Nursing department in Uniosun;
- Two ‘A’ level passes from Biology/Zoology, Chemistry and Physics plus 3 other ‘O’ level credit pass in Mathematics, Physics and English Language.
- NRN or its approved equivalent plus five ‘O’ level credit passes in English Language and one Science subjects are chosen from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy, Physiology and Hygiene, Health Science, Further Mathematics and General Science.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- LASU Nursing Department Requirement
- Direct Entry for Nursing in University of Ibadan (UI)
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?
- Courses Offered in Osun State University Ipetu Ijesa
- About UNIOSUN Pre-degree and Courses
- College of Medicine University of Lagos Undergraduate Courses
- Ambrose Alli University Pre-Degree Courses and Requirements
- Courses offered in Osun State University Okuku Campus
- Obafemi Awolowo University College Health Sciences Courses
- UNILAG Official UTME Cut-off Mark & Admission Requirement