Last Updated on
The ultimate list of medical courses for students in science department
Medical courses are a field of study within the range of medicine and health. These courses can be lengthy, demanding and altogether among the most challenging and very competitive but rewarding.
Are you a student of science department in secondary school who is still busy with the thoughts of which medical course you can study in Nigeria? Or perhaps you have left secondary school for a while and now wants to seek admission to study a medical course in the university to become a doctor, nurse or a medical practitioner.
I have compiled 23 lists of medical courses you can study as a student of science department in Nigeria with access to Admission requirements. That is the subjects you need to have in your O level (WAEC, NECO, GCE) result to study these science courses. Use the search box at the homepage to search for each medical course subject combinations.
Besides, your department in secondary school does not determine what you will study in the university. If you have the right subject combination for the course you wish to study, then nothing stops you from studying these courses that can transform you to be a doctor, nurse or a medical practitioner.
This is a long list of medical courses in Nigeria. I assume you may have had an idea of what you wish to study but yet, I urge you to go through this list carefully – I bet you may change your mind. So Take your time… and make the right choice… Check out this 12 list of best science courses in Nigeria
These are the list of medical courses for science students in Nigeria
- Biomedical Technology
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery
- Human Anatomy
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics – Medicine
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Prosthesis and Orthopaedic Technology
- Public Health Technology
- Veterinary Medicine
Check out also:
The list of medical courses is so much, right? I’ll advice you to study a medical course that fit your future career profile. There are international universities offering medical courses online.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?
- List of 30 Most Competitive Courses in the University
- 10 Courses Offered in PAMO University of Medical Sciences
- 100 List of Agricultural courses in Nigeria Universities
- 11 Universities that offers Nutrition and Dietetics in Nigeria
- College of Medicine University of Ibadan Courses
- 26 List of Medical Courses in Bayero University, Kano
- 31 Universities that offers Nursing in Nigeria
- 10 Faculties in Abia State Universities (ABSU) and their courses
- 40 Universities that offers Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria