Last Updated on
Home remedy and natural test for typhoid
Typhoid is another kind of fever contacted mainly through drinking contaminated water. The name of bacteria that causes typhoid is called Salmonella typhi. Similar to malaria fever, the symptoms of Typhoid fever ranges from person to person and may vary from mild to severe and usually begin six to thirty days after exposure. Often there is a gradual onset of a high fever over several days.
These symptoms include constant headache, cold loss of appetite, vomiting, the bitterness of the tongue etc. Typhoid fever can adequately be prevented by boiling your drinking water and by taking herbal preventive remedies at intervals.
How to know if you have typhoid?
A natural test for typhoid: Get roasted yam not fried nor cooked. Eat it last thing at night before you go bed with plenty of palm oil. The following morning, observe the colour of your excrete (faeces) if the colour is black, then know that you have typhoid. If the colour is not black, then you don’t have typhoid.
Home remedies for typhoid fever in Nigeria
These are the things to get to treat typhoid in Nigeria
- Get 6 sachets of Lipton tea
- 25 pieces of lime oranges
- 2 unripe pawpaws, 2 unripe pineapples
- 3 sachets of Alabukun powder
- The thick skin of mango tree
Cut to pieces and boil together in a pot for 30 to 40 mins with 1 gallon (4 litres) of water. Add the 3 sachets of Alabuku powder 5 mins before you put down the pot from the fire source.
CAUTION: Don’t add any Alabukun powder if it is going to be used for a pregnant woman. Drink 1 full tumbler 3 times a day for 2 weeks.
Alternatively, These are the things to get to treat typhoid in Nigeria
- Squeeze a handful of scent leaves
- A handful of lemongrass
- Grinded garlic
- 5 sachets Alabukun powder into a container
Add water (2 litres) and boil a little then drink 1/2 glass at night daily. It help to remove typhoid bacteria from the blood system.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 35 Ultimate Home Remedies for Various Alignments
- How to cure PE with Samsu Oil and Herbs
- Student Home Remedy for Gastric and Peptic Stomach Ulcer
- Home remedy for hot water burn (scalds)
- A Cure for Cancer Patient: Home Remedies
- The heat in Lagos and how to cope
- Quick home remedies for diarrhea
- How to rid of pimples fast in 3 days with urine
- Student Home Remedy for Headache /Migraine
- How students can cure asthma cough naturally