Last Updated on
The Ogun State College of Health Technology, popularly known as Ilese School of Health was established mainly to train middle—level manpower for the delivery of primary health care. Thus becoming the first post-secondary educational institution in the State and in April 2006 it became full Polytechnic status.
Ilese School of Health programmes/courses are regulated by both the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) as well as various professional health Boards/Councils which makes our training unique and holistic. Ilese School of Health had since being graduating top quality middle and senior-level manpower for the delivery of health care service in Ogun State particularly and Nigeria as a whole.
Ilese School of Health offers programmes/courses at Certificates, Diplomas, National Diplomas (NDs) and Higher National Diplomas (HNDs) levels with an emphasis on primary health and other health-related areas.
Ilese School of Health General Admission Requirement
- The admission requirements for Ilese School of Health National Diploma (ND) Programme is a minimum of five (5) credits O/level passes, in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physic and Biology obtain in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB in not more than two (2) sittings. However, all applicants for National Diploma (ND) programme should also endeavour to obtain JAMB form.
- At Ilese School of Health, applicants with awaiting results can also apply. Such applicants should indicate AR in the column for O/Level Results on the Application Form. However, the O/Level Results being awaited must be ready before admission exercise as no student would be considered for admission without O/Level Results.
- The requirements for admission into Ilese School of Health Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes include; National Diploma (ND) not lower than Lower Credit in the relevant course/programme in addition to the Good O/Level requirements stated in (1) above.
Courses offered in Ilese School of Health Courses
- Community Health 3 Years
- Community Ophthalmic Technician 3 Year
- Computer Science 2 Years
- Dental Surgery Techniques 3 Years
- Dental Technology 2 Years
- Dental Therapy 2 Years
- Environmental Health Technician 3 Years
- Environmental Health Technology 2 Years
- Health Assistant Programme 2 Years
- Health Information Management (Him) (Technician Programme) 3 Years
- Health Information Management (Him) 2 Years
- Health Information Management 2 Years
- Health Promotion and Education 2 Years
- Health Technician Programme 3 Years
- Junior Community Health 2 Year
- Medical Imaging Processing Technician 3 Years
- Medical Laboratory Science 3 Years
- Medical Social Work 2 Years
- Nutrition & Dietetics 2 Years
- Paramedic Technology 3 Year
- Pharmacy Technician 3 Years
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation 2 Years
- Public Health Nursing 2 Year
- Water and Sanitation Technology 2 Years
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Obafemi Awolowo University College Health Sciences Courses
- HND Top Up (Conversion) in Nigeria
- Quick Info on Lagos State University College of Medicine
- OOU CCED Application
- About University of Lagos (UNILAG) Diploma and Courses
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Part Time Programme and Requirements
- Requirements for Admission into Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin
- List of Courses in Niger State University of Education, Minna
- College of Medicine University of Lagos Undergraduate Courses
- About UNIOSUN Pre-degree and Courses