Concordia College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Concordia College is a private liberal arts college in Moorhead, Minnesota. Founded in 1891, the institution is now a community of more than 2,100 students who come from 37 states and 28 countries and represent 39 religions and denominations. Concordia employs 166 full-time faculty including NSF scientists, award-winning composers and writers, and national experts in a wide range of fields.
Is Concordia College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Concordia College is 58%. For every 100 applicants, 58 are admitted. This means the school is selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Concordia College’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Concordia College a good school?
Yes, Concordia College is a good school centered on DISCOVERY. From challenges in the classroom to moments of epiphany in the lab, in a musical ensemble, or in hands-on learning — students begin to discover they can achieve more than they ever thought possible.
What is Concordia College known for?
Rooted in a strong liberal arts foundation, Concordia College is known for its influence on the affairs of the world by sending into society thoughtful and informed men and women dedicated to the Christian life.
The followings are popular majors at Concordia College:
- Business administration and management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Elementary education and teaching
- Music teacher education
- International/global studies
- English language and literature
- Social work
- Political science and government
- Spanish language and literature
- Art/art studies
- French language and literature
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Computer science
- Neurobiology and neurosciences
- Museology/museum studies
- Social studies teacher education
- Financial mathematics
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Music performance
- German language and literature
- Nutrition sciences
- Environmental studies
- International business/trade/commerce
- Art teacher education
- Health teacher education
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Religion/religious studies
- Natural resources/conservation
- Chinese language and literature
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Music theory and composition