Normandale Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Normandale Community College, was founded in 1968 and offers a variety of 2-year degrees and certificates. NCC offers the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC), which is filled with a set of general education courses guaranteed to transfer to the University Minnesota System, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, and more.
Is Normandale Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Normandale Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Normandale Community College’s requirements.
Is Normandale Community College a good school?
Yes, Normandale Community College is a good school that cultivates a welcoming college community and fosters every student’s talents to build an equitable world.
What is Normandale Community College known for?
Normandale Community College is known for being the largest in the state and also offers 4-year partner degrees and “employment-ready” degree options in Accounting, Dental Hygiene, Law Enforcement, and more.
What is Normandale Community College accredited?
Yes, Normandale Community College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
The followings are popular programs at the Normandale Community College:
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Computer science
- Criminal justice/police science
- Marketing/marketing management
- Elementary education and teaching
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Management information systems
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Business administration and management
- Computer technology/computer systems technology
- Biology/biological sciences
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Dietetic technician
- Data modeling/warehousing and database administration
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Fine/studio arts
- Visual and performing arts
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Food science
- Special education and teaching
- Creative writing
- Applied mathematics
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies
- Art/art studies
- Health and wellness
- Medical office computer specialist/assistant
- Hospitality administration/management