Kalamazoo College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the midwest region of the united state, Highly selective, nationally renowned and internationally oriented, Kalamazoo College is the home of the K-Plan, a personalized and integrated approach to the liberal arts and sciences. The K-Plan combines rigorous scholarship, study abroad, career development and civic engagement in a flexible curriculum that allows students to make the most of their unique interests and gifts.
Is Kalamazoo College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Kalamazoo College is 74%. For every 100 applicants, 74 are admitted. This means the school is not hard to get into. If you meet Kalamazoo College’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other components of the application, you have a great shot at getting accepted.
The followings are popular majors at Kalamazoo College:
- Biology/biological sciences
- Computer and information sciences
- English language and literature
- Social sciences
- Spanish language and literature
- Political science and government
- Ethnic, cultural minority, gender, and group studies
- East asian studies
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- French language and literature
- German language and literature
- Religion/religious studies
- International relations and affairs
- Art/art studies
- Classical, ancient mediterranean and near eastern studies and archaeology
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies