Courses Under Environmental Management Degree
On this article, I am going to list out all Environmental Management course outline in Nigeria Universities which you will study before you can to become a graduate of Environmental Management. Normally, a course outline should contain; course name, course description, course hours etc… but I am going to skip that information and go straight to Environmental Management subjects for university students.
I will only list out the course names excluding GST Courses and those courses with part II and III to avoid too much information. There is no guarantee that the listed Environmental Management subjects (courses) will be fully covered in your school because universities in Nigeria does not use a uniform curriculum.
Nevertheless, you will study 97% of Environmental Management courses listed here.
The following Environmental Management courses in Nigeria listed here do not follow the traditional course structure and they have been arranged in alphabetical order. Notwithstanding, the list here covers 100 level courses, 200 level courses 300 courses and 400 level courses.
The following are the list of Environmental Management Courses in Nigeria
- Applied Environmental Science
- Applied Project
- Environmental Law
- Conservation Management Project
- Controls on Emissions to Atmosphere
- Designing Sustainable Futures
- Environment and Development Fieldtrip
- Environmental Communications
- Environmental Issues
- Environmental Nuisance
- Environmental Planning & Protection
- Environmental Policies and Designations
- Environmental Processes and Change: The Global System
- Framework for Managing Environmental Impacts
- Green Infrastructure and Sustainable Cities
- Green Planet: Plant Ecology and Global Change
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Introduction to Ecology and Conservation
- Introduction to Urban and Environmental Economics
- Land Use and Contamination
- Landscape Ecology
- Rural Planning
- Sustainable Development Project
- The Water Environment
- Waste Management
You should read this also;