Last updated on December 15, 2020 by The Counselor
On this article, I am going to list Pharmacology courses you will study while preparing you to be a Pharmacology graduate. Normally, a course outline should contain; course name, course description, course hours etc… but I am going to skip that information.
I will only list out the course names excluding GST Courses and those courses with part II and III to avoid too much information and there is no guarantee that the listed subjects (courses) here will be fully covered in your school except for Nigeria Universities. Nevertheless, you will study 97% of Pharmacology courses listed here.
The following are the list of Core Pharmacology Courses
- Autonomic Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System Pharmacology
- Chemotherapy of Malignant diseases
- Chemotherapy of Microbial and Parasitic Diseases
- Development of New Drugs
- Drug delivery systems.
- Drug design and development.
- Drugs Acting on Blood and Blood-Forming Organs
- Drugs Acting on the Skin
- Drugs for pain, inflammatory and joint diseases
- Drugs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Endocrine System Pharmacology
- Medicinal chemistry.
- Molecular cell biology.
- Organ System Pharmacology
- Traditional Medicines
You should read this also;