Last Updated on
On this article, I am going to list Pharmacology courses you will study while preparing you to be a Pharmacology graduate. Normally, a course outline should contain; course name, course description, course hours etc… but I am going to skip that information.
I will only list out the course names excluding GST Courses and those courses with part II and III to avoid too much information and there is no guarantee that the listed subjects (courses) here will be fully covered in your school except for Nigeria Universities. Nevertheless, you will study 97% of Pharmacology courses listed here.
The following are the list of Core Pharmacology Courses
- Autonomic Pharmacology
- Central Nervous System Pharmacology
- Chemotherapy of Malignant diseases
- Chemotherapy of Microbial and Parasitic Diseases
- Development of New Drugs
- Drug delivery systems.
- Drug design and development.
- Drugs Acting on Blood and Blood-Forming Organs
- Drugs Acting on the Skin
- Drugs for pain, inflammatory and joint diseases
- Drugs in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Endocrine System Pharmacology
- Medicinal chemistry.
- Molecular cell biology.
- Organ System Pharmacology
- Traditional Medicines
You should read this also;
- Pharmacology requirement
- Pharmacology Related Courses
- Careers in Pharmacology
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- Medicine and Surgery Course Outline in Nigeria Universities
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery Course Outlines in Nigeria
- Forensic Sciences Courses in Nigeria
- Physiotherapy Course Outline in Nigeria Universities
- Veterinary Medicine Course Outline in Nigeria Universities
- Physiology Course Outline in Nigeria Universities
- Medical Rehabilitation Course Outlines in Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Science Course Outlines in Nigeria
- Medical Biochemistry Course Outlines in Nigeria
- Biomedical Technology Course Outlines in Nigeria