Grace College majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Grace College is an accredited, Christ-centered institution of higher education located in the historic lakeside town of Winona Lake, Ind. Affiliated with the Fellowship of Grace Brethren Churches, Grace College was founded in 1948. Today, Grace offers more than 70 undergraduate degrees in both traditional four-year and accelerated three-year degree formats. Grace also offers on-campus and online graduate degrees, a blended four-year bachelor’s and master’s degree program, a bachelor’s degree completion program, and associate degrees.
Though Grace is a four-year liberal arts college, it also offers academically aggressive students an accelerated 3-year degree option that reduces the cost of a college education by 25% and will place them in their careers sooner. Students may choose to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in three years, a master’s in four, or a bachelor’s in four.
Is Grace College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Grace College is 75%. For every 100 applicants, 75 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Grace College’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Grace College a good school?
Yes, Grace College is a good school, an evangelical Christian community of higher education that applies biblical values in strengthening character, sharpening competence, and preparing for service
What is Grace College known for?
Grace College is known for its rich history and has become a prominent center for masters and doctoral study in evangelical ministry and theology for students from around the world.
The followings are popular majors at Grace College:
- Bible/biblical studies
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Marketing/marketing management
- Clinical Counseling and applied psychology
- Elementary education and teaching
- Youth Ministry
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Management information systems
- Lay ministry
- Social studies teacher education
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Human services
- Health/medical preparatory programs
- Special education and teaching
- Engineering physics/applied physics
- English language and literature
- Graphic design
- Meeting and event planning
- English/language arts teacher education
- Business administration management and operations
- Environmental science
- Mathematics teacher education
- Biology/biological sciences
- Missions/missionary studies and missiology
- Art/art studies
- International business/trade/commerce
- Foreign languages and literature
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Systems science and theory
- Urban ministry
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Web page digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Language interpretation and translation
- Spanish language and literature
- Environmental biology
- Hospitality and recreation marketing operations
- Biology teacher education
- Spanish language teacher education
- French language and literature
- General studies
- Sports studies
- Political science and government
- Digital arts