Fitchburg State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, Fitchburg State University provides liberal arts, teacher education, and professional majors firmly grounded in a liberal arts and sciences core. Both the graduate and undergraduate programs are distinguished by an accessible faculty dedicated to their students.
Is Fitchburg State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the Fitchburg State University is 88%. For every 100 applicants, 88 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Fitchburg State University a good school?
Fitchburg State University is a good school that offers undergraduate and graduate programs with an emphasis on career-orientated learning that is firmly grounded in the liberal arts, as well as selected majors in the traditional arts and sciences.
What is Fitchburg State University known for?
Fitchburg State University is known for its excellence in teaching and learning in current and emergent fields, its commitment to transforming lives through education, and its dedication to public service. Fitchburg State University is known for preparing students for a global society through curricular innovation and program development.
Is Fitchburg State University a party school?
Yes, Fitchburg State University is a party school.
What major is Fitchburg State University known for?
- Business administration and management
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Biology/biological sciences
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Exercise physiology
- Human services
- Criminal justice/police science
- Game and interactive media design
- Design and visual communications
- Industrial technology/technician
- Computer and information sciences
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Geology/earth science
- Elementary education and teaching
- Creative writing
- Political science and government
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Computer science
- Special education and teaching
- English/language arts teacher education
- Trade and industrial teacher education
- English language and literature
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Digital communication and media/multimedia
- Mathematics teacher education
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Architectural technology/technician
- Technology teacher education/industrial arts teacher education
- Cognitive psychology and psycholinguistics