Roger Williams University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the United States, RWU is a leading independent, coeducational university with 40+ majors and even more minors to choose from in liberal arts or professional programs; where you can choose your course of study or create it. At Roger Williams University, personal attention is guaranteed, and professors (never TA’s) teach all courses—even the intros. Its student-to-faculty ratio is 14:1 and class size averages.
Is Roger Williams University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Roger Williams University is 86%. For every 100 applicants, 86 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Roger Williams University a good school?
Roger Williams University is a good school with a goal to prepare students for life after college, whether for employment or graduate study.
What is Roger Williams University known for?
Roger Williams University is known for its marine biology program, as well as a very demanding architecture program
Is Roger Williams University a party school?
Yes, Roger Williams University is a party school.
What major is Roger Williams University known for?
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Marketing/marketing management
- Business administration and management
- Financial planning and services
- Construction management
- Biology/biological sciences
- Elementary education and teaching
- Marine biology and biological oceanography
- Mechanical engineering
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Legal professions and studies
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Political science and government
- Graphic design
- Environmental science
- Communication and media studies
- Public health
- Teacher education, multiple levels
- Corrections and criminal justice
- Civil engineering
- International business/trade/commerce
- Computer science
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- International relations and affairs
- Public administration
- English language and literature
- Applied mathematics
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Operations management and supervision
- Computer engineering
- History teacher education
- Historic preservation and conservation
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Art/art studies
- Social sciences
- Architectural history and criticism
- English/language arts teacher education
- Creative writing
- American/united states studies/civilization
- Computer and information sciences
- Web page, digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Secondary education and teaching
- Foreign language teacher education
- Hispanic and latin american languages, literatures, and linguistics
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Environmental chemistry
- Musicology and ethnomusicology
- Health/health care administration/management
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)