Last updated on October 12, 2020 by The Counselor
The DAAYTA 2021 initiative is in line with ARM’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) with the aim of building a generation of change leaders, working together to build a better future. It seeks to support business ideas that intentionally create positive societal impact while generating a financial return.
To be eligible for the award, the applicant must:
- be a citizen of Nigeria
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- submit their application which must be their original work
- have an MVP (minimum viable product) i.e. you have customers
- be able to fund his/her/team travel expenses and other associated costs if required
- be available (with co-founders/team where they exist) for the 2-day Pitch Workshop and Final Pitch Event scheduled for February & March, 2021
- understand the business of ARM, what we stand for; and
- be ready to represent ARM as an Ambassador
Deadline for November Submission: Monday, November 2nd, 2020.
The winner of DAAYTA 2021 shall, subject to the Terms & Conditions, receive funding of ₦12,000,000 (twelve million naira) over a period of one (1) year for the following purposes:
- contribution to working capital.
- participation in an entrepreneurial education programme at the Pan Atlantic University’s Enterprise Development Centre in Lagos, Nigeria
- receives a 5-month acceleration support services for the development of their venture by TVC Labs.
For more information and how to apply, Click hereFollow Fatherprada on Facebook for Guides