Here is the list of the available UNIBEN Diploma Courses and programmes. So if you have been longing to know more about the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Full Time and Part Time Diploma Courses and Certificate programs, then you will see it on this page.
Nevertheless, I will not only list out the available UNIBEN Diploma Courses and programmes but will also list out their admission requirements, the registration cost, how to obtain their admission form and register, and every other information that will be of help to you.
These are the list of UNIBEN Diploma Courses and Programs:
- Diploma in Health Administration & Management (DHAM)
- Diploma in Nursing Administration & Management (DNAM)
- Diploma in Primary Health Care & Statistics (DPHCS)
- Diploma In Health Administration & Management (DHAM)
- Certificate Course In Early Child Health and Development
- Diploma in Maritime Studies.
- Diploma in Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
How Much is the UNIBEN Diploma Admission Form?
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Full Time and Part Time Diploma Courses and Certificate programs admission forms are obtainable with Ten Thousand and Fifty Naira (₦10,050) Only.
UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements:
The UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements are:
- Credits passes in WAEC, GCE, NECO or equivalent.
Other UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements as applied to all the courses and programs listed above are on the University official Admission websites: https: uniben.edu. Please kindly know that qualification for the various full-time and part-time diploma/certificate programs listed above is very mandatory and all applicants must meet and satisfy them to be eligible for admission.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Diploma Admission.
Applicants are advised to use a valid e-mail for the Registration and follow the steps below to apply:
- Go to the University official Admission websites: uniben.edu
- Click on the Student Portal Link and Select “My Uniben Portal” located at the top of the display pages to continue.
- From the top of the front page of the webpage “https://myuniben.org”, select “Online Application” and click on Apply. Read the instructions shown very carefully and click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Now, click on “Start a New Application” to start your application process.
- Enter all required details and click on “PAY WITH CARD” to make payment and proceed.
- Clicking on “PAY WITH CARD” will redirect you to a link that shows: “Click here”. Click on it to open a window that will take you to the Interswitch WebPAY page where you can make your payment.
- After a successful payment, go to the window and click on After successful payment, click here to proceed to Application.
- Note: You must copy your application number and reference number because you will require it to resume your application.
- Now, you are to Upload a passport: Your passport should by a Recent one on Red Background In Jpeg Format Only.
- Finally, Preview and confirm your details and submit your application online.
Note: Only the application of candidates that have met the requirements for each of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Full Time and Part Time Diploma Courses and Certificate program will be considered for admission.
To know the requirements for your course or program, kindly visit the University official Admission websites @ https: uniben.edu and kindly keep it in mind that the qualifications listed on the school website is very mandatory and all applicants must meet and satisfy them to be eligible for admission.