The page contains Salem University, Lokoja Admission Requirements for 2022 sessions
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Credit at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least five subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three as may be specified by each College.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates who have just concluded their SSCE (WAEC), GCE and NECO and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s screening exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
Interested candidates who have applied to Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for a change of institution through JAMB
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form
- Participate in the screening exercise
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application forms before they can qualify for the screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable scores in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Direct Entry (Admission to 200 level)
- NCE, OND, HND in relevant fields and at least at lower credit level in addition to O’ Level requirements stated above may be admitted at the appropriate level.
- Two Advanced level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels.