Last updated on January 4, 2021 by The Counselor
The page contains Augustine University, Ilara Admission Requirements for 2020/2021 sessions
Prospective candidates seeking admission into Augustine University, Ilara must not be less than 16 years of age and would need to satisfy the following general requirements before they are offered admission into the University:
- All admissions into Augustine University, Ilara shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB)
- For admission into Augustine University, Ilara 100 level (UTME), candidates must: Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings. Score a satisfactory point in UTME in relevant subjects and satisfy the University requirements in a Post-UTME screening exercise.
- For admission into Augustine University, Ilara 200 level (direct entry), candidates should (in addition to 5 SSCE credit passes stated above, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) full passes in relevant subjects, or possess NCE, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
- Depending on each programme, degree holders and Higher National Diploma (HND) holders from recognized universities and polytechnics may be admitted into relevant programmes at 300 level to pursue a degree course.
- All candidates seeking admission into Augustine University, Ilara must meet the SSCE basic requirements.
If you’re satisfied with these requirements, you can go further and see all offered by Augustine University using the search box below. Type your chosen course and press enter to get the right subject combination.