Last Updated on
The page contains Nigeria Police Academy cut off mark and Admission Requirements for 2019/2020 sessions
If you’re yet to write JAMB and you are here looking for JAMB cut off marks for Nigeria Police Academy, that is a bad way to failure….. I personally will not recommend that you read this page. But if you’re seeking for admission requirements that’s nice. You can read on how to pass JAMB here
Checking cut-off Nigeria Police Academy before you write JAMB will limit your mindset towards aiming high. Assuming Nigeria Police Academy cut off mark is 180, your mind will juggle to score above 180. But If you don’t have that mindset of checking UI cut-off, your mind will aim higher because you really don’t know what you are up against.
This page is for those who have written JAMB and have seen their scores. Now, they want to know if their JAMB score meet the cut-off mark of Nigeria Police Academy
The second category of people who should visit this page is those who want to know the admission requirements that is how to gain admission into Nigeria Police Academy and the required documents for admission.
These are the admission requirements into the Nigeria Police Academy.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizen and must be between 18 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 5 foot 6 inches (1.68 metres) for males and 5 foot 4 inches (1.63 inches) for females. In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 36 inches (91cm).
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of six credits at Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) of the National Examinations Council (NECO) at not more than two (2) sittings, and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics and including subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass rigorous physical and psychological tests of fitness.
What is Nigeria Police Academy cut-off mark 2019?
Permit me to quickly explain what cut off mark is and why universities in Nigeria use it as a yardstick for admission.
Cut off mark is a simple English word which means a designated limit beyond which something cannot function or must be terminated. Nigeria Police Academy UTME Cut off mark is the required score from you by the university in order to gain admission to study your desired score. Those who sit for JAMB are called UTME candidates. This simple means JAMB is not the only way for you to gain admission into Nigeria Police Academy
While JAMB has the power to set cut off marks for universities, though some schools may have an understanding with JAMB to increase or decrease their cut off marks due to personal school policy. Mind you, Post UTME score is not the same with JAMB UTME score. You may pass JAMB and fail POST UTME.
Nigeria Police Academy JAMB UTME cut off mark is 180 and may change depending on school policy. This cut off is only applicable to some departmental courses in Nigeria Police Academy as some may require you to score above. Most often, competitive courses are usually the ones with higher JAMB cut off marks in other to reduce the entrance and overcrowd while the non-competitive courses follow the default cut off mark.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- NDA cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Ignatius Ajuru University cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- Bayero University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- Kaduna State University cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- FUTA cutoff mark and Admission Requirements
- Ondo State University Science and Technology Admission Requirement
- University of Jos (UNIJOS) cut off mark and Admission Requirements
- FUNAAB cut off mark and Admission Requirement
- EBSU Cutoff Mark and Admission Requirement
- Benson Idahosa University cut off mark & Admission Requirements