Last updated on August 3, 2020 by The Counselor
Funny debate topics are debate topics that cause laughter or amusement. These kinds of debate topics are derived from amusing, humorous, comical, laughable, and hilarious facts. Funny debate topics are the most entertaining debate topics for every debater.
Funny debate topics are difficult to explain or understand and they are sometimes odd. Nevertheless, they are very entertaining. Funny debate topics mostly compare two things and proving which is better.
To have an interesting debate, you need good funny debate topics that will spite the light in the hearts of the audience. Finding a funny debate topic can be a bit challenging but with the following hints below will help you to choose a better and interesting funny debate topic.
- Ensure to understand what will interest your audience.
- Make a proper research on the topic you choose and explore the better points of argument
- Ensure your points of argument are valid and oppositely argue your co-debater.
- Do much rehearsal on your points properly.
- Follow the proper guideline, format, styles, and number of words as outlined by the debating panel.
These are the list of the most interesting funny debate topics
- Animals should be treated with equal rights as humans.
- Animals are allowed to rule the world.
- Robots should have their rights as human
- Can video games skills help you secure employment?
- Are bunnies better than cats as pets?
- Men gossip more than women.
- Children should be allowed into politics
- Divorce should not be allowed until 20 years after marriage
- Robots should be treated with equal rights as humans.
- Animals live better together than humans
- Children have the right to sue their Parents
- Drinking should be allowed for children at ten.
- Parents should treat siblings from various genders differently.
- Should a kid be forced to study when he/she does not want to?
- Is it okay to reward kids with smart-phones when they do well in class?
- With the focus on equality, should men and women have equal roles?
- Do parents have a right to spy on their children?
- Marriage should have age restrictions
- Children should determine what punishment to be placed on their parents when they convicted.
If you have more funny debate topics please use the comment
How to Perform Excellently in a Debate
- Maintain proper posture: you can use your hands and gestures while expressing thoughts. Your natural gestures and posture express how much confidence you have.
- Be audible in Speaking: Speaking loudly and clear will help the moderators to hear your points of argument and will also tell how well prepared you are for the debate. So make sure you strive to present Clear and audible argumentation.
- Maintain eye contact: This will help you to be more focused without shying away. So you don’t have to look at your teacher or somewhere in the distance at all times. But instead, maintain eye contact with opponents.
- Be very calm: Since it is a funny debate topic, avoid being nervous, even if you’ve forgotten something. Restate your main argument and start again. Don’t rush in stating your arguments. Take your time and make your points heard so that they can be taken note of.
- Concentrate on your idea Concentrate on your statement, don’t switch ideas that make you or your opponents lose track of the argument. Let your argument be unique and key to the subject of argument.
- Maintain order: Present your arguments in an orderly fashion, just as you planned during preparations. And let your argument be formal.
- Take Chance: If you have the opportunity, listen to your opponents when they are presenting their ideas, and write down their major arguments so you can oppose them on their key argument. This should only be done constructive and should be base on your ability. If you can afford to do this, then I will recommend you don’t try it to avoid conflicting with your already crammed facts and arguments.
- Be very polite: Since it is a funny debate topic, remain calm and avoid yelling and intrusion
Choosing a funny debate topic for your debate gives room for a better, interesting, meaningful, and entertaining debate presentation. So whether you are looking for better and funny debate topics for your debate then choose from the ones above.