Last Updated on
Does Unilorin offer Human Resource Management? This is a popular question among management and social science student who wish to study in the University of Ilorin.
Unfortunately, Unilorin does not offer Human Resource Management.
However, Unilorin does offer a similar course called Industrial Relations and Personnel Management.
The degree programme in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management at the University of Ilorin delivers comprehensive teaching which enables you to have sufficient knowledge and the techniques to attract most qualified employees and matching them to jobs for which they are best suited.
The course enhances the students’ capacity to oversee the business of managing people in an organization, a task that involves compensation, benefits, training and development, strategic HR management and other functions.
Jobs for Industrial Relations and Personnel Management graduates
- Adult Guidance Adviser
- Careers Adviser
- Equal Opportunities Officer
- Health & Safety Inspector
- HR/Personnel Manager
- Management Consultant
- Office manager
- Operational Researcher
- Public Sector Administrator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Training & Development Officer
You can visit WAEC and JAMB subject combination for Industrial Relations and Personnel Management for more info
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- 30 top paying Computer Science Jobs
- Career type and the degree to lead you there
- 10 Top Best Commercial Courses for Commercial students
- Courses under Faculty of Education in Uniben
- About University of Lagos (UNILAG) Diploma and Courses
- 66 List of Approved Vocational Schools in Nigeria
- Courses offered in Osun State University Okuku Campus
- List of Social Science subjects/courses in WAEC and JAMB
- What Unilorin Remedial is all about?
- Does University of Abuja Offer Nursing?