This is the other piece of NCCF; The first one dealt with the History of NCCF – Every Jesus Corpers should know that by now. NCCF is a domain of Corpers and sometimes none Corpers who may seek accommodation for a short period of time. In every house, there is always a structure and formal or informal rules which govern the activities of individuals within the house and NCCF is no different.
There are two types of Executives in NCCF Family House and I think you should know them.
- State Executive
- House Executive.
- The NCCF State Executive oversees the affairs of NCCF Zones and Subzones within the state.
- House Executives oversee the affair of the State House.
Note: A Zone and Subzone have executives but they report directly to State Executives…
In a typical State House, you will have the following executive with their alias… We don’t call these people by their real names. For a fact, you may not know their real name if you don’t ask. (While the title remains the same, the alias may not be the same in all NCCF family houses.)
- Papa – State President
- Uncle – State Secretary
- Auntie – Assistant Secretary.
This three are almost invisible, as they are rarely seen especially if you live in a State House. They are Barons of the house.
- Mama – Sister’s coordinator
She is in charge of feeding the belly of Jesus Corpers.
- CBN – State Treasurer
- Fino – State Financial Secretary (In charge of money)
- Rugged Man – Rural Rugged Secretary
- Prayo – Pray Secretary
- Rabbi – Bible Study Secretary
These three are the pillars of the house in terms of growing spiritually
- DD – Drama Director
- MD – Chief Music Director
- TOS – Transport and Organisation Secretary
- Plublo – Publicity Secretary.
This three make things happen with activities…
House officials (While the title remains the same, the alias may not be the same in all NCCF family houses.)
I was in NCCF Statehouse Alagbaka in February 2020, and I asked for Father, everyone was curious about the title. I later discovered Father as being changed. unfortunately, I can’t recall the new alias.
- Father – State brothers coordinator
- A Father – Assistant brothers coordinator
- A Mama – Assistant Sister’s coordinator
- Chiefo – Chief Usher
- A-TOS – Assistant Transport and Organisation committee
- CMD – Chief Medical Director
- AMD – Assistant Music Director
- Afayo Pape – Technical and Sound Director
An Executive becomes a G after handling over to a successor
- G-mama etc…
A G, though stripped of all power, still retain their honor until they leave the house
These are the informal title given to a person by the corpers in the house. When someone is known for a particular thing over time, he will be given a name.
- ‘KP’ Kitchen Papae (Papa) – Title is meant for a guy who works in the kitchen often without being called to do so
- Back Drainage Pape – Always washing the back drainage during house chores on Saturdays
- AFB – A Father Brother – This title is meant for a funny brother in the house.
- CSO – Chief security officer
- Elders – Group of friends who speak often in proverbs and settle disputes amidst Corpers.
There are more but can’t recall them…and only one person can bear this title at a time.
Unofficial executives don’t hand over. Once they leave, the house will select a suitable person with the same charisma to carry on the legacy.
Places within a typical NCCF State Family House. (Some of these places may not be available in all NCCF Family houses)
- Minimart – buying junks and toiletry
- Intensive care unit – where the sick are attended too
- Hall – For worship
- Publicity unit – Books, CD for sales
- Kitchen – The most important place in the house…
- Office of the Secretary.
- Relaxation room – Probably the living room where you can watch Christian stuff on Gotv or DSTV depending on what the house provides.
You will meet a lot of Corpers with different characters, but ultimately the house is a good place to stay for free
Staying in NCCF is free… You can stay as long as you want. The first month is considered a visit – with free food and medical care. But the subsequent month, you will contribute to the feeding of the house but basic medical care remains free.
There is a stipulated amount of money to pay every month for feeding and may vary depending on the Statehouse. In NCCF Ondo Statehouse Akure Alagbaka, Jesus Corpers pays N4000 back then from 2013 to 2014.
NCCF house rules:
- A lady cannot go into a male’s room vice visa.
- If you are single when you enter the house, you remain single until you leave.
- You cannot date fellow Jesus Corpers in the same house.
- You cannot play an ungodly song on NCCF premises.
- Females can only put on NYSC trousers, anything aside that is not allowed.
- Males cannot wear shots outside their room
- Any ungodly thing is called VIRUS.
- You cannot request more food
- You only eat twice… Morning and Night (You can buy food outside if you are hungry)
- You must attend morning and night devotion if you live within the house.
- You must partake in weekend activities and obey your brother’s coordinator instructions.
- You must partake in Rural Rugged Evangelism Many more rules…
You will join one of these different groups
- Drama group
- Publicity group
- Bible study group
- Prayer group
- Technical group
If you’re wise, you will save allowee which may become beneficial after 9 months.
NCCF will never die………. hallelujah
Rural rugged will end……… hallelujah
NCCF Family song lyrics-
I love this family of God
So closely knitted into one
They have taken me into their arms
and am so glad to be a part of this great family.
Hand in hands together will stand
I need you to build this family,
I need you to always pray for me
Higher and Higher we will go
Stronger and Stronger we would be
Brighter and brighter we would shine
Don’t you know you mean so much
Papa, you mean so much to me
Mama, you mean so much to me
Uncle, you mean so much to me…
Father, you mean so much to me…
[Any Corpers name] you mean so much to me…