Last Updated on
Admission Status Checker
Gone are the days where you will have to visit the university to check your name on the admission board. In this present generation and with the help of the internet, checking admission status is now very easy.
Before now, universities will usually publish the names of admitted students on their website but now, with the advent of JAMB CAPS, a central system where a student can visit and check their admission status without visiting any school website.
Aside from JAMB CAPS been an admission status checker, a student can also, print admission letter, apply for direct entry, accept and reject the provisional admission offer.
While waiting for your school to publish admission list on their school notice board or website, you can monitor your admission through admission status checker on JAMB CAPS. It is now mandatory for all schools to upload names of the students they admit on JAMB CAPS.
How to use Admission Status Checker.
If you already have a JAMB profile, just jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check JAMB admission status:
- Go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status box as seen in the image below.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
Not offered admission yet? Keep checking the admission status checker. Admission List doesn’t come at once, it is published batch by batch on JAMB CAP. You can also use our unofficial admission status checker here to know your chances.
If you where offered admission, it is mandatory that you ACCEPT or REJECT the admission as soon as possible.
Note: If you ACCEPT the admission, you should print out the Admission Letter before you leave the CAFE as this would be required during Matriculation Screening.
If you REJECT admission offer, your DATA would be made available for any school who did not to reach the number of admissible student.
Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- The True Meaning of NOT ADMITTED on JAMB CAPS
- 12 JAMB Efacility Step by Step Guides
- 2019 JAMB CAPS & How to Accept and Reject Admission
- JAMB result is out… Check JAMB 2019 result here
- Quick Jamb Result Checker
- Niger Delta University Post UTME Portal
- 12 Steps for JAMB change course and Institution 2019
- List of universities that accept 120 to 179 JAMB score
- List of Courses in Niger State University of Education, Minna
- Does Unilorin offer Human Resource Management?