Last Updated on
I get a lot of questions on how to get scholarships to study abroad and I am going to show you how on this post but the question I have for you is this, how prepared are you? Do you have a good idea of what Scholarship is all about?
I am about you to show you how to get free study abroad scholarships notifications on your email – this means, you won’t have to visit and spend hours Googling for the information you may never find. Some websites with quality scholarship offers may be buried within the 50th pages on Search engine index and who have that patience to search to that extent.
It is very easy to know to get scholarships to study abroad with these simple instructions.
Open your browser and type
You must have a Gmail account to use this alert signup Gmail here
Once the address opened, you will see a page that looks like the first image below. As you can see, I have created 12 alerts.
Go ahead and type in the type of scholarship alert you want to receive… As you can see on the image, I typed Scholarship in Canada. That’s not all. Check step 3
If you check step 2 image, beside the Create alert button, there is a Show options.
Click on the Show options and you will see a drop like the image below.
I chose Nigeria as my region which simply means I’m living in Nigeria and I want an alert for a scholarship to study in Canada. Any scholarship alert I receive in my Gmail will be a scholarship that accepts Nigeria student. After the setup, click Create alert.
You can create many alerts and can also Google alert for other things aside from getting notifications for scholarships.
Get latest student gist when you like us on Facebook
- How to make money online with Google
- A Complete Guide to Education Scholarships in Nigeria
- Premium: NYSC PPA Allowee Clearance Letter Sample
- NYSC Monthly Allowance Clearance Letter Samples
- Frequently Ask Questions on Pass/No Pass
- Why should I do an Internship?
- Make money with alpari
- 12 Steps for JAMB change course and Institution 2019
- How to Answer and Pass 2019 WAEC, NECO, GCE Questions
- How to setup LinkedIn profile for job search in 2019