Procurement course in Nigeria is one of the most profitable careers for Nigerian students looking for a better career opportunity. This course is ranked as one of the most rewarding careers for students who wish a get a faster Job and employment opportunity.
What will you learn on this page? This page is created to guide you on how to build a better career in procurement course. We will be guiding you on where to start, how to make the best out of the procurement course, the benefits of building a career in procurement course, the best procurement certification courses, and where to study procurement courses in Nigeria.
Procurement course is a branch of supply chain management that focuses on the process of finding and agreeing with the terms of acquiring goods, works, or services, from an external source through a competitive or tendering bidding process.
A student who picks up the procurement course will be trained generally on how to involve in making buying decisions at or under scarcity conditions by using economic analysis methods like cost-utility or cost-benefit analysis.
Professionals in this fieldwork to ensure that buyers receive goods, works, or services at the best possible price. They handle and take care of purchasing decision factors like handling and delivery, price fluctuations, and marginal benefits.
Aims and Objectives of Procurement Course
The procurement Course is aimed at inculcating in procurement practitioners the understanding of the overview knowledge of the supply chain management field and also understanding the rationale behind Public Procurement decisions.
Benefits of Studying Procurement Course in Nigeria
Acquiring a certificate in procurement course in Nigeria gives you an additional advantage of getting a job faster than any other employees who are not certified with any Procurement Certificate in the field of supply chain management.
Some of the best benefits and advantages of having a certificate in Procurement are as follows:
- Advantage of upgraded knowledge on the best practices in industries
- The benefit of qualification for international job opportunities
- Advantages of standing out and being recognized better among other employees and job peers.
- Advantage of waging 5 to 15% higher salary chances than a non-procurement-certified peer due to your abilities to network.
Best Available Procurement Certificate Course in Nigeria.
The best Available Procurement Certificate institute in Nigeria is Blue Ocean Academy. The Blue Ocean Academy currently runs an exclusive partnership with the American Purchasing Society in the United State in delivering purchasing and procurement training courses and certificate programs in Nigeria.
Blue Ocean Academy procurement qualification certificate is recognized and accepted all over the world.
Blue Ocean Academy Participants Will Learn
- Introduction to Purchasing
- Procurement Planning
- Procurement Methods
- Negotiation Strategies
- Contracts Preparation
- Sources of Supply
- Strategic Procurement
- Supplier Ratings
- International Sourcing
- Purchasing and Strategy Development
- Purchasing Management
- INCO Terms / Letter of Credit
Available Fields and Careers in Procurement
- Introduction to General Procurement
- Public procurement and good Governance.
- Management Concepts and Techniques.
- Public Procurement Operations.
Procurement Courses and Qualifications at Blue Ocean Academy
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Materials Management
- MCIPS from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS), UK
- Certified SAP Consultant for Supply Chain Management from SAP, Germany
- FCMI from Chartered Management Institute (CMI), UK
- Certified Purchase Manager (CPM) from the Institute of Supply Chain Management (ISM), USA
- Certified International Supply Chain Manager (CISCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM) from International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute (IPSCMI), USA
- Certified International Professional Training Consultant (CIPTC) from American Certification Institute (ACI), USA
- Certified Professional Purchasing Manager (CPPM) from American Purchasing Society (APS), USA
- Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) from the American Purchasing Society
Who Should Study the Procurement Course?
The procurement course can be studied by anyone that has an interest in the course. For example, below are some of the categories of persons that can study the procurement course in Nigeria:
- Professionals who wish to update their domain knowledge.
- Non-procurement professionals who may also want to participate or manage procurement functions.
- Any employee of any public or private sector bidding in Public Procurement.
- Anyone that wishes to gain a certificate in procurement and anyone that is generally interested in public procurement.
Pick up the Procurement course now to build your career and stand a chance of greater Advantage of standing out and being recognized better among other employees and job peers in the supply chain management field.