Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology: This course covers the design, fabrication, and fitting of artificial limbs (prosthetics) and orthopedic braces (orthotics). It combines knowledge from Anatomy, biomechanics, and engineering.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Knowing the careers in Accounting helps you align your education with your career goals. It’s important to study a field that has strong job prospects. Moreover, the careers associated with Accounting can help you determine if these careers would be fulfilling and suitable to your lifestyle and personal interests.
It’s important to note that each career prospect mentioned may require specific skills and additional training, certifications, or degrees beyond the foundational course. While there are numerous job prospects, we have only mentioned a few on this page. You can use the internet to search for more
Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology Career Prospects:
- Prosthetist/Orthotist, Rehabilitation Engineer, Medical Appliance Technician, Orthotic Fitter, Clinical Specialist (Prosthetics/Orthotics), Prosthetic/Orthotic Laboratory Technician, Prosthetic Product Developer, Orthotic Fabricator, Prosthetic/Orthotic Consultant, Healthcare Administrator, Orthopedic Technician, Researcher in Prosthetics, Medical Device Sales Representative, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist
You might also consider using the search form above to look for;
- Schools offering Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology
- careers for Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology Careers
- Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology related courses
- Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology Core Courses
- Prosthetics/Orthotics Technology Acceptance Rate