This course focuses on the principles and practices of medical imaging, including X-rays, CT scans, and MRI scans. Students will learn about the Physics of medical imaging, as well as gain practical skills in radiographic procedures and techniques.. Depending on the institution, this course can be covered with different depths and focuses.
Knowing the careers in Accounting helps you align your education with your career goals. It’s important to study a field that has strong job prospects. Moreover, the careers associated with Accounting can help you determine if these careers would be fulfilling and suitable to your lifestyle and personal interests.
It’s important to note that each career prospect mentioned may require specific skills and additional training, certifications, or degrees beyond the foundational course. While there are numerous job prospects, we have only mentioned a few on this page. You can use the internet to search for more
Radiography Career Prospects:
- Radiologic Technologist
- Radiologic Technologist Specialist
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technologist
- Computed Tomography (CT) Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Radiation Therapist
- Radiologic Technologist Educator
- Radiologic Technologist Manager
- Radiologic Equipment Sales Representative
- Medical Information Specialist
- Biotech Patent Attorney
- Medical Librarian
- Medical Writer
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist.
You might also consider using the search form above to look for;
- Schools offering Radiography
- careers for Radiography Careers
- Radiography related courses
- Radiography Core Courses
- Radiography Acceptance Rate