I want to assume you already know the requirements to study Radiography and you have gone through the courses under Radiography. But this information is not enough to make you want to study Radiography. It is will be wise for you to also consider careers in Radiography. That is, where you can work as a Radiography graduate.
You are doing the right thing for searching what you can do with your degree in Radiography because there are so many courses in the University with little or no good job opportunity or a good career choice. Notwithstanding, I’m not ignorant of the fact that you may end up on a different career entirely different from your Radiography degree.
These are the top careers in Radiography
- Radiologic Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Vascular or Cardiovascular Technologists
- Vascular or Cardiovascular Technicians
- Radiologic Technicians
- Therapeutic radiographers
- Advanced practitioner and consultant practitioner radiographers
Not satisfied? take a look at Radiography related courses here