Alexandria Technical & Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, ATCC offers 40+ programs and transfer pathways granting technical and transfer degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Most programs can be completed in two years or less and skilled graduates are ready to step to the forefront of their chosen professions. Known for its safe and welcoming environment, the college’s commitment to excellence is reflected in its student success results. ATCC has more than 98 percent job placement of all graduates, and several in-demand programs with a history of 100% placement.
Is Alexandria Technical & Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Alexandria Technical & Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Alexandria Technical & Community College requirements.
Is Alexandria Technical & Community College a good school?
Alexandria Technical & Community College is a good school that creates opportunities for individuals and businesses through education, innovation, and leadership.
What is Alexandria Technical & Community College known for?
Alexandria Technical & Community College is known for being a premier institution of career preparation and comprehensive lifelong learning and for also providing quality, hands-on and liberal arts education to more than 3,500 students each year
The followings are popular programs at the Alexandria Technical & Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Criminal justice/police science
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Automation engineer technology/technician
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Commercial and advertising art
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Business administration and management
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Interior design
- Speech-language pathology assistant
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Mechanical drafting and mechanical drafting cad/cadd
- Physical fitness technician
- Sales| distribution| and marketing operations
- Fashion merchandising
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Office management and supervision
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies
- Human services
- Information science/studies