Mercer County Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Mercer County Community College offers educational programs for traditional and returning students. MCCC offers associate degree programs, career certificate programs, noncredit classes through the Center for Continuing Studies, training services for businesses through the Center for Training and Development, the Conference Center, literacy and GED programs, Youth College programs, summer day camps, Kelsey Theatre, and the Art Gallery.
Is Mercer County Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Mercer County Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Mercer County Community College’s requirements.
Is Mercer County Community College a good school?
Mercer County Community College is a good school that provides a broad array of community needs, offering programs and services for employers, continuing education and training for the workforce, enrichment for youth, and cultural opportunities for people in the region.
What is Mercer County Community College known for?
The Mercer County Community College is known for its student newspaper, athletics, performing arts, and Honors programs all of which have sent students to transfer schools, including R1 and Ivy Leagues.
The followings are popular programs at the Mercer County Community College
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Business administration and management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Criminal justice/police science
- Computer programming/programmer
- Commercial and advertising art
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Engineering science
- Funeral service and mortuary science
- Visual and performing arts
- Health professions and related clinical sciences
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Airline/commercial/professional pilot and flight crew
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Photographic and film/video technology/technician and assistant
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Public health
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology/technician
- Automotive engineering technology/technician
- Civil engineering technology/technician
- Ornamental horticulture
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Fire prevention and safety technology/technician
- Human services
- Hotel/motel administration/management
- Radio and television broadcasting technology/technician
- Aviation/airway management and operations
- Airline flight attendant
- Fashion/apparel design
- Plant sciences
- Architecture and related services
- Game and interactive media design
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Fashion merchandising