Mid-State Technical College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Mid-State Technical College is a 2-year technical school with four campuses in central Wisconsin. Mid-State is home to over 60 technical and career-training academic programs granting degrees and certificates. In addition, Mid-State provides the opportunity for students to be paid while learning on the job through apprenticeships in 10 fields.
Is Mid-State Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Mid-State Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Mid-State Technical College’s requirements.
Is Mid-State Technical College a good school?
Yes, Mid-State Technical College is a good school that provides responsive, flexible, high-quality education to foster student achievement through career pathways and lifelong learning in the communities its serves.
What is Mid-State Technical College known for?
Mid-State Technical College is known for its supportive environment, state-of-the-art technology, and faculty with professional experience in the fields they teach. Moreover, outside campus, all Mid-State students are eligible to receive discounts at participating area businesses with a valid student ID.
What is Mid-State Technical College accredited?
Yes, Mid-State Technical College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at Mid-State Technical College:
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Welding technology/welder
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Criminal justice/police science
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Project management
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Pipefitting/pipefitter and sprinkler fitter
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Surgical technology/technologist
- Heavy equipment maintenance technology/technician
- Phlebotomy technician/phlebotomist
- Sterile processing technology/technician
- Farm/farm and ranch management
- Customer service support/call center/teleservice operation
- Electrical and power transmission installers
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Construction trades
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Business/office automation/technology/data entry
- Sales| distribution| and marketing operations
- Computer programming/programmer
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Medical reception/receptionist
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping