Moraine Park Technical College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Moraine Park Technical College is a 2-year technical and vocational academy with three campuses and two regional centers in northeast Wisconsin. MPTC offers degrees and certificates in over 100 career-related fields of study. Its Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources department trains students for careers in Wisconsin’s numerous farming and wind energy industries. Every spring, MPTC holds a Student Awards Banquet with honorees nominated by the college’s faculty and staff.
Is Moraine Park Technical College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Moraine Park Technical College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Moraine Park Technical College’s requirements.
Is Moraine Park Technical College a good school?
Yes, Moraine Park Technical College is a good school that provides integrated, targeted support services that promote individual student success, holistic growth, and well-being.
What is Moraine Park Technical College known for?
Moraine Park Technical College is known for offering more than 100 associate degrees, technical diplomas, apprenticeships, and certificate programs. In addition to choosing a career path, students also have the opportunity to join one of the many school clubs, take on a leadership role or even study abroad.
What is Moraine Park Technical College accredited?
Yes, Moraine Park Technical College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
The followings are popular programs at Moraine Park Technical College:
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Building/property maintenance
- Emergency medical technology/technician (EMT paramedic)
- Welding technology/welder
- Medical insurance coding specialist/coder
- Child care provider/assistant
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Mechanic and repair technologies/technicians
- Tool and die technology/technician
- Food preparation/professional cooking/kitchen assistant
- Mechanical drafting and mechanical drafting cad/cadd
- General office occupations and clerical services
- Physical fitness technician
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Machine tool technology/machinist
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Cabinetmaking and millwork
- Small engine mechanics and repair technology/technician
- Medical reception/receptionist