Nicolet College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, Nicolet proudly serves the Northwoods community from its Rhinelander campus situated on the shores of Lake Julia, and from outreach centers located across the Nicolet District. It is one of 16 colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System.
Nicolet is the center for higher education in the Northwoods, offering more than 70 associate degrees, technical diplomas, certificates, and apprenticeship programs as well as a University Transfer and Liberal Arts program. Faculty and staff at Nicolet are experts in their fields and are passionate about your success.
Is Nicolet College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Nicolet College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the Nicolet College requirements.
Is Nicolet College a good college?
Nicolet College is a good school that provides superior community college education that transforms lives, enriches communities, fosters economic development, and expands employment opportunities.
What is Nicolet College known for?
Nicolet College is known for offering GED/HSED, continuing education, workforce education, and an Outdoor Adventure Series, as well as Learning in Retirement. The College hosts creative arts through theatre and an art gallery.
Is Nicolet College a real college?
Yes, Nicolet College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
The followings are popular programs at the Nicolet College
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Welding technology/welder
- Criminal justice/police science
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Medical/clinical assistant
- Office management and supervision
- Plumbing technology/plumber
- Construction/heavy equipment/earthmoving equipment operation
- Computer support specialist
- Computer programming/programmer
- Industrial electronics technology/technician
- Food preparation/professional cooking/kitchen assistant
- Pipefitting/pipefitter and sprinkler fitter
- Graphic design
- General office occupations and clerical services