Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, Northern Essex Community College offers over 60 associate degree and certificate programs as well as hundreds of noncredit courses designed for personal enrichment and career growth.
Is Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus’s requirements.
Is Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus a good school?
Yes, Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus is a good school that educates and inspires students to succeed. The college provides a welcoming environment focused on teaching and learning—strongly committed to unlocking the potential within each student.
What is Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus known for?
The Northern Essex Community College is known for being the first Massachusetts community college to offer Competency-Based Education.
The followings are popular programs at the Northern Essex Community College – Haverhill Campus
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- General Studies
- Computer and information sciences
- Criminal justice/police science
- Psychiatric/mental health services technician
- Business administration and management
- Engineering technologies and engineering-related fields
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Art/art studies
- Radio and television broadcasting technology/technician
- Elementary education and teaching
- Physical science technologies/technicians
- Community health services/liaison/counseling
- Business administration| management and operations
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Computer programming/programmer
- Sign language interpretation and translation
- Biological and physical sciences
- Hotel/motel administration/management
- Physical fitness technician
- Information technology project management
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician