Richland Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Richland Community College is a 2-year community college with a main campus and two extension sites in central Illinois. Richland is home to six academic divisions offering degrees and certificates in over 80 fields of study.
Is Richland Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Richland Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Richland Community College’s requirements.
Is Richland Community College a good school?
Yes, Richland Community College is a good school that makes quality education affordable and accessible to everyone in the Richland district.
What is Richland Community College known for?
Richland Community College is known for offering a variety of educational programs at low costs to students. Richland campus is also known for having a number of green initiatives including solar panels, a wind turbine, and degree concentrations in Biofuels and Wind Energy.
What is Richland Community College accredited?
Yes, Richland Community College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, often referred to as the HLC, and is recognized by the Illinois Community College Board (ICCB).
The followings are popular programs at Richland Community College:
- Nursing assistant/aide and patient care assistant/aide
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Phlebotomy technician/phlebotomist
- Truck and bus driver/commercial vehicle operator and instructor
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Heating| air conditioning| ventilation and refrigeration maintenance technology/technician
- Criminal justice/police science
- Automobile/automotive mechanics technology/technician
- Mechanical drafting and mechanical drafting cad/cadd
- Child care provider/assistant
- Autobody/collision and repair technology/technician
- Baking and pastry arts/baker/pastry chef
- Licensed practical/vocational nurse training
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Welding technology/welder
- Medical transcription/transcriptionist
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Hospitality administration/management
- Marketing/marketing management
- Health information/medical records administration/administrator
- Business administration and management
- Computer programming| vendor/product certification
- Food service| waiter/waitress| and dining room management/manager
- Computer numerically controlled (cnc) machinist technology/cnc machinist
- Industrial electronics technology/technician
- Industrial mechanics and maintenance technology
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Instrumentation technology/technician
- American sign language (asl)
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Medical/clinical assistant