River Valley Community College Programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Northwest region of the united state, River Valley Community College is a fully accredited two-year community college providing comprehensive programs of higher education in a student-centered environment. The College offers diverse associate degrees, diplomas and certificate programs, as well as transfer pathways to four-year colleges and universities.
Is River Valley Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at River Valley Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet River Valley Community College’s requirements.
Is River Valley Community College a good school?
River Valley Community College is a good school that transforms lives by providing a quality and affordable education through innovative personal approaches to lifelong learning and career pathways.
What is River Valley Community College known for?
The River Valley Community is known for working diligently to provide quality education at affordable prices to get students into a lifelong fulfilling careers.
The followings are popular programs at the River Valley Community College
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Business administration and management
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Early childhood education and teaching
- General Studies
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Computer and information sciences
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Health/health care administration/management
- Mental and social health services and allied professions
- Occupational therapist assistant
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance