Riverland Community College programs and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the United State, Riverland Community College is a 2-year community college with three campuses in southern Minnesota. Richland is home to 17 academic career clusters featuring 97 degree and certificate-granting fields of study and 27 programs are available entirely online. Additionally, Richland holds partnerships with several Minnesota public universities to provide 4-year degree transfer pathways in subjects such as Business and Musical Theatre.
Is Riverland Community College hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Riverland Community College is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Riverland Community College’s requirements.
Is Riverland Community College a good school?
Yes, Riverland Community College is a good school that transforms lives through excellence in service, education, and career training while cultivating student growth through service, collaboration, innovation, and respect.
What is Riverland Community College known for?
Riverland Community College is known for providing the best-in-class higher education to greater southeast Minnesota and beyond. Here, students of all ages find exceptional value in programs that begin with a personalized approach to learning that meets individual career goals, improves knowledge and skills, and provides a rewarding experience.
What is Riverland Community College accredited?
Yes, Riverland Community College is a real college accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
The followings are popular programs at Riverland Community College:
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Radiologic technology/science – radiographer
- Human services
- Criminal justice/police science
- Computer technology/computer systems technology
- Administrative assistant and secretarial science
- Agronomy and crop science
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Fire science/fire-fighting
- Web page| digital/multimedia and information resources design
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies
- Fine/studio arts
- Medical administrative/executive assistant and medical secretary
- Office management and supervision
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Biology technician/biotechnology laboratory technician
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts